- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2020
- Job Ref: J2465
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day!
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the
challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join an established product and engineering team working to develop the Volcanic platform.
Volcanic is the global leader in recruitment websites that accelerate candidate attraction and engagement. We create beautiful websites powered by our bespoke multi-tenant web publishing SaaS platform that is integrated with market-leading recruitment CRMs and multi-posters.
We strive to create an outstanding user experience for our customers, by placing a strong emphasis on understanding our customer’s needs and delivering technology to simplify their day-to-day work lives.
This starts with high quality requirements and is why the Business Analyst is a crucial and integral part of the product team.
The successful applicant will work closely alongside the Product Manager and Engineering Team to develop feature requirements and assist in managing the backlog, delivery, QA and release of these requirements on an ongoing basis.
You will have:
• 1-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (or similar) within a Software Engineering organisation.
• Strong self-management skills, with the ability to effectively manage your time and work independently on projects.
• A collaborative approach, able to integrate successfully into the team and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve your objectives.
• A desire to continuously learn new skills, processes and technologies as the Volcanic platform evolves.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, working to collect, understand and interpret requirements from non-technical stakeholders.
• The ability to communicate concepts clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Ideal, but not essential:
• Web development/programming experience.
• Experience in the web marketing and/or recruitment industries.
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a related field: Software, Engineering, IT, Business or similar.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously, and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!