- Sector: Professional Services
- Expiry Date: 26 November 2022
- Job Ref: J7604
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 60,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Be responsible for gathering requirements, designing, building, testing and deploying BI reports and dashboards to meet Access People Customers reporting needs.
· Trouble-shoot and fix customer reports and / or dashboards
· Assist Customer Support and other internal teams as required
· Deliver customer training on reporting with an ability to cater for multiple proficiencies (entry level training versus expert users)
· Deliver module specific training for customers using native Access People reporting software
· Carrying out onsite or remote consultancy as required
· Be able to create delivery content and present back to the customer in workshops as a necessity
· Proactively manage client implementations to ensure that they operate within time and budget
· Closely monitor your diary to ensure that all work assignments are accurate and up to date
· Communicate with clients appropriately and manage client expectations to ensure that the client implementation is a success, measured by NPS
· Carrying out continuous self-learning on product features to remain up to date.
· Provide best-practice advice and guidance to customers on reporting capability and usability.
· Recommend improved working methods for the client to ensure that reporting is being fully utilised in the most effective manner
· Identify additional sales / upgrade opportunities and liaise with the account managers to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
· Liaise with 3rd party organisations as required
· Undertake the relevant administrative tasks in line with procedures
· Participate in internal projects that seek to optimise and improve our delivery processes and product offering.
· Deliver high customer satisfaction with every interaction
· Deliver improvement of the reporting tool, working in conjunction with the Product team.
As a well-rounded Consultant, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
· Ideally 3+ years of experience working in a similar role, working with BI Tools and data
· Advanced knowledge of BI tools (For example: XD Insight / Oracle Discoverer / PowerBI / Tableau / SiSense) or similar reporting & dashboarding tools.
· Strong SQL knowledge and experience across various databases
· Project Management experience including scoping and quoting pieces of work
· Previous experience in a reporting/consultancy / training / implementation role
· (Nice to have) A working knowledge of key People XD modules:
· Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
· Previous experience working for a software organisation
· Previous experience of customer facing software project implementation would be beneficial
· Ability to operate in the framework of autonomous working and working in a close-knit team
· Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills (Customer-Centred)
· Comfortable delivering training
· Good time management skills
· Troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem-solving skills
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
· A Competitive Salary
· Giving Back/Charity days
· Quarterly Socials
· 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
· The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.