- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2022
- Job Ref: J5722
Business Intelligence Analyst
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
Access PaySuite is a market-leading UK FinTech firm in the Payment Sector and we’re now seeking to add a Business Intelligence Analyst role to our Data Analytics team.
You’ll be responsible for creating divisional Dashboards and Reports to help with regulatory reporting submissions, aid business KPI measurement, support decision-making and help identify areas for improvement.
You’ll primarily be working with Business Intelligence tools, Excel and PowerPoint software but will assist in the automation of data collection from a variety of databases.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 40,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Research, develop and implement data-gathering methods and connect to new datasets.
- Deliver data in a way that enables business users to quickly understand the state of business enabling transparency as well as developing actionable insights.
- Generate data queries and leverage strong data visualisations to get the message across and analytical skillset to drive right behaviours to support business/department needs.
- Collaborate & support tracking of KPI’s to report to business stakeholders
- Maintain, quality check and organise the available data and work with data owners to improve data quality.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on time to meet submission deadlines.
- Ensure and data storage and sharing meets compliance standards
As a well-rounded analyst, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills; able to identify, quantify and effectively raise business risks where applicable.
- Proficient in Excel (reading & writing VBA desirable – not essential).
- Strong experience in SQL; reading, writing, profiling and data structures.
- Experience using BI tools (PowerBi, Tableau)
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, creative mind-set and take time to understand stakeholders’ requirements.
- Develop simple and effective solutions
- A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- • You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
- Have enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain