- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 08 August 2021
- Job Ref: J3502
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a skilled and enthusiastic developer, who wants to work as part of a development team working on a variety of products and technologies using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns, and practises.
You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team, delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers.
You have the strive to lead a team of engineers to build user experiences that never ceases to amaze your users!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Write elegant, efficient, and testable code that is easy to maintain and debug
- Develop new components and web applications
- Debug, troubleshoot & maintain existing web applications and strive to make them better
- Identifying performance issues and bugs, and providing solutions to these problems
- Participating in code reviews and sprint ceremonies
Skills and Experience:
- Have a strong understanding in NodeJS runtime and REST APIs and writing applications in expressjs framework
- Has good experience with React in building dynamic Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Strong personality and communication skills in making sure that your ideas are heard and understood
- Develop, debug, troubleshoot & maintain existing web applications and strive to make them better
- Strong understanding of popular software testing patterns and experience with TDD and BDD is a plus!
- Having experience with Typescript is a plus!
- Have worked with SQL databases before, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Some experience with serverless applications (AWS Lambda) is a plus.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies.
- Ruby on Rails knowledge is a plus.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.