- Sector: Hosting & Infrastructure
- Expiry Date: 07 December 2023
- Job Ref: J10254
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
What are we all about?
About the role:
Assist the L3 engineers with research, evaluate, design and application migrations.
- Suggest improvements to application architecture and deployment to improve end-user satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies.
- Identification and redress of issues in source environments to meet required standards post migration.
- Document migrations, progress and outcomes to the wider business.
- Carrying out audits and application reviews
- Work with Access software development and sales teams to achieve the technical goals of the company.
- Work within our ISO27001 compliant policy, process and records management framework
Skills and Experience:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Previous relevant experience as a Windows Engineer
- Expertise in a broad array of systems and applications (Active Directory, IIS, Apache, Email Systems (MS Exchange, Office365), Database Engines (SQL, MySQL), DNS, Basic network knowledge and diagnostics)
- Deep understanding of operating systems (Windows essential, Linux desirable)
- Experience of migrating applications and data along with migration tools.
- Experienced in the use of scripting tools, particularly Powershell.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to fully understand customer requirements.
What does Access offer you?
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.