- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 17 February 2021
- Job Ref: J2738
This role will ideally be based from our new Loughborough office moving forward.
We are currently looking for a 1st line Support Engineer, looking to progress their career in a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers. This role will be providing software support to our customers using our suite of Finance and Accountancy software.
The successfully appointed Support Engineer will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be a creative thinker. They are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation and have the desire to help customers by giving them a celebrity service!
Day-to-day, you will:
• Provide high-level customer service and product support via chat, telephone or email.
• Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA's)
• Maintain our case management system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges and creating solutions
• Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register
• Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
• Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
As a well-rounded Support Engineer your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Customer service / 1st line support experience
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software.
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
• Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
• The ability to act as a role model for best practice and actively promote a positive working environment. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
• Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
• You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
• You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
• Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!