Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Farnborough
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 22 June 2023
- Job Ref: J8951
Customer Service Analyst
*Hybrid working - Farnborough
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are excited about working for a best in class, fast growing Software house and solve business-critical problems for our customers.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You also have the desire to help your customers by giving them a best in class service!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Provide high-level customer service and product support via chat, telephone or email.
- Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their queries in accordance with our Milestones (SLA’s)
- Maintain our case management system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
- Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying case trends, researching potential challenges and creating solutions
- Promoting the online Access Customer Success Portal, including helping customers register
- Writing, editing, and revising Knowledge Base articles
- Ensure that the quality of the support meets The Access Customer Service standards by delivering against and exceeding your objectives.
- Have Enthusiasm in busy periods and ability to work in a team
As a well-rounded Associate Technical Support Engineer your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- The ability to act as a role model for best practice and actively promote a positive working environment. You deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Good communication skills. You are a confident, clear and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
- You work at pace, are goal orientated and have a strong delivery focus.
- You remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our standard 25 days holiday (which goes up the longer you’re with us), and a matched pension scheme you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have a charity day you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be whom we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.
Become part of our amazing Access family!