- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 24 December 2021
- Job Ref: J4577
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Help our customers with questions and allow them to get the most out of our software by resolving their problems so they can focus on what is really important for their business
• Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email
• Take initiative and support continuous improvement of our customers experience by proactively identifying and researching potential challenges and creating solutions
• Also proactively identify any risks to service
- Working schedule : 3 shifts covering 10 am- 8 pm ( ROmanian Time )
We are looking for a Support Agent who is passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation. The successfully appointed candidate will be a role model for best practice and actively promote it. They will deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
Your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its debugging tools
• An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
• Customer focused and providing excellent Customer Service
• Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and are a creative thinker
• A good communicator, confident, clear and warm with a flexible and constructive approach to customers and to the team alike.
• MS SQL Server scripting experience and ability to identify and resolve issues within the data and data structure (desirable)
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.