- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 25 June 2021
- Job Ref: J3390
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a technically aware communicator who can translate business signals into technical requirements. You will have an understanding and experience of reporting and analytics solutions, and you will understand integration concepts between different business systems and the role analytics has to play in facilitating and driving integrations between products.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Focus on the native Reporting and Analytics capability within the PeopleXD platform, with a focus on the XD roadmap both today within XD and then into the future as we move XD to a “Workspace First” proposition - and how Analytics will form part of that journey
- Understand the technical aspects of analytics and operational reporting, and how data can be integrated into analytics solutions to deliver customer value
- Take feedback from customers, and your own initiatives, and elaborate these into product enhancements
- Coordinate with Development to ensure that all roadmaps and work packages have sufficient detail to be delivered without rework
- Work with Senior Product Management to prioritise individual development tasks into organised sprints
- Monitor and report on the customers’ reactions to new features after they are launched and drive adoption within the user community
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure that features and enhancements are advertised and positioned correctly.
- Represent the Product team in the quality assurance process by confirming that enhancements are delivered as intended.
As a well-rounded Associate Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Good knowledge of the Access People portfolio of software and in particular XD
- Experience of the Jira project management toolset
- The ability to get involved in technical integration issues and items and work them toward resolution
- Good time management skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple teams
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain