- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 14 January 2024
- Job Ref: J10822
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. As an Associate Digital Content Creator you will be accountable for designing and delivering digital content that help our customers adopt and get the best out of their Access solutions.
You will also be responsible for helping to execute our Customer Success Programmes which allow us to interact with our Customers through scalable and digital initiatives. This will include contributing to the creation and delivery of our webinars and events programmes and helping to drive Customer Adoption Toolkits. A key element of the role will be to assist with customer facing content creation and editing. This includes the development of Videos, Articles, Blogs, Best Practise Guides etc.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Think Digital first and look to have an impact on as many customers as possible
- Create, edit and publish customer adoption and retention content from; Videos, Blogs, Articles, Online Events, Power point packs, Email Templates, Accreditations etc.
- Liaise with our customer success product experts to develop digital content plans to help with customer adoption journeys
- Assist with programmes that help drive support deflection
- Align with Customer Communication marketing for timely content for delivery and customer communication plans
- Develop internal facing content to assist with customer success
- Manage customer success programmes that allow us to engage with our customers at scale
- Help to advise customers on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitor and drive adoption of their Access software, features and functionality through digital programmes
- Improve loyalty as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
- Assist with customer success initiatives such as our Events Programme
- Focus on driving down customer churn through renewal management cycles
- Ensuring you are broad in all Access products and can transform product knowledge into customer facing material
As a well-rounded Digital Content Creator your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
- Experience with content creation, graphic design, copy writing or video editing
- Passion for customers and technology
- Some knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications and automation
- A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Customer Success, Adoption, Marketing or Retention Programmes
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!