- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 05 February 2023
- Job Ref: J8021
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company driven through adoption of the Access Workspace platform.
Access Health & Social Care is one the fastest growing divisions within the company, with several best-of-breed solutions for the market. Underpinned by Access Workspace technology, we are building a game-changing Health & Social Care ecosystem that makes a real positive difference to our clients and their clients, and we want you to be part of this exciting journey.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organization thrive.
We are looking for a Software Architect to make intuitive decision for solutions that put our customer’s best interest in mind, helping them to grow and achieve more.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will involve in down-to-earth coding to kick-start projects and get your hands dirty by writing SOLID quality codes.
The goal is to provide framework for the development of a software or system that promotes secure, reliable, extensible, scalable and maintainable qualities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Effectively communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of security, reliability, extensibility, scalability etc.
- Enjoy and having fun writing quality code.
Your skills and experiences would include:
- Experience in C#/C++, .NET ASP/MAUI/WinForms, MS Azure, Docker, CI/CD pipeline, SQL etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns and architecture.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Having written tens or hundreds or thousands of software/utilities; May it be katas, test/hobby/opensource/commercial projects.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
• Working Hybrid
• Competitive salary
• Excellent Work Culture
• Great Leave Benefits
• Medical Insurance
• Referral Bonus