Application Support Consultant
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
- Sector: Software Support
- Expiry Date: 06 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8582
Application Support Consultant
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
As a member of the Business Solutions Support team, you’ll be providing both application and customer service support, across an accounting cloud -based suite of products aimed at small and medium sized enterprise and self-employed customers. Then, you will have the opportunity to learn and support other ERP products like Attaché Accounts etc
Day-to-day, you will:
- Problem solve and troubleshoot a variety of product related incidents
- Manage workload to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA’s
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & application support
- Aim for first call resolution for all customer/ product issues & usage of the accounting software
- Support internal teams & partners
- Education & user training as required
Your skills and experiences might also include:
- Preferably 2 to 3 years industry experience
- Strong background and familiarity with accounting practices
- Superb written and verbal communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- A strong team player, with a proven track record in working well within a talented support team
- Customer centric approach, demonstrating ownership and accountability
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Excellent attention to detail, with impeccable organisation & time management skills
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change
- Previous experience in a similar technical support role would be an advantage
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
On top of a competitive salary, our wellbeing days taking you to 25 days leave a year and a health contribution you’ll also be able to choose from a range of benefits to suit you. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that gives back so you’ll also have 3 charity days you can take to support something that matters to you.
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.