- Sector: Product Development
- Expiry Date: 05 November 2021
- Job Ref: J4586
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of the Product Development PMO Team, reporting to the Director, Portfolio Management, you will be responsible for leading multiple initiatives and projects, supporting and developing our application security programme, Security First.
Working closely with the Head of Application Security and senior stakeholders within Product Development, this role focusses on overseeing the day to day operation of Security First, supporting the agile development teams and leading application security initiatives and projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead multiple application security initiatives and projects within Access Product Development, ensuring compliance with Access application security policies and processes
- Manage application security Initiatives and projects, tracking performance and identifying and managing risks, producing consistent and clear status reports for both project teams and Executive audiences
- Track and report on Security First KPIs, ensuring that security risks are identified, recorded, regularly reviewed and appropriate action taken
- Undertake regular audits to verify compliance with Secure development policies
- Provide reports and updates to the Product Development Security Steering Committee
- Contribute to Security First, ensuring it continues to evolve to meet the needs of the business
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with Product Development stakeholders and teams.
- As part of the PMO team support and assist with PMO activities
As a well-rounded Application Security Project Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Strong project management skills and experience of application security or Information security in a software development environment
- Be agile and perform effectively in multi-tasking fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-managing and working virtually
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player who can work with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Experience of software development and/or large-scale software development projects
- Experience of a number of collaboration tools and multiple sources of data
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain