- Sector: Finance
- Expiry Date: 27 November 2022
- Job Ref: J7513
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. We’re one of the leading providers of business management software to UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific small and mid-market organisations. It helps more than 55,000 customers across commercial, public sector and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient. Its innovative Access Workspace cloud solutions transform the way business software is used, giving every employee the freedom to do more. Founded in 1991, The Access Group employs more than 4,700 staff.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business.
This full-time role is part of the Finance Operations team in Sydney. The role is responsible for performing the purchasing and payables processes ensuring it meets the current and future needs of the business and is reflecting the underlying business terms and Access policies.
Based in Sydney, the successful candidate will be experienced in performing this role in Finance Operations.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Performing the Purchase to Pay processes including invoice exception handling, payment proposal, including prepayments and recurring payments.
- Delivering an excellent service whilst optimising Days Payable Outstanding (DPO).
- Ensure monthly timetables are adhered to and suppliers and employees are paid in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Supplier query resolution, working with the business to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Contribution to the reporting, understanding and action plans around team KPIs and process controls
- Planning and prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Being involved in learning and development activities, including setting a personal development plan.
- Displaying a service culture at all times.
- Work with other teams in finance and the business to resolve issues.
- Ensure compliance with Access policies and procedures.
- Active participation in process improvement projects as per the Access continuous improvement culture.
- Input to departmental/companywide projects as required.
- Ensure the local Finance Operations Manager remains up to date of process issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Over 5 years previous Accounts Payable/Creditors experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Previous experience in a service oriented culture including working with SLAs.
- Experience with working in a culture of continuous improvement would be an advantage
- Previous ERP experience
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.