Back to job search
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
As part of the Access group, DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK. DesignMyNight also offers three ground-breaking systems to the hospitality Industry; a booking & enquiry management system, a Ticketing platform and a gift vouchering system. You can be part of our fun, sociable & dynamic team.
Look out for the office dogs, office bar and beer pong Friday’s. We work hard and play hard so if you like the idea of that keep reading…
The role – Account Manager Team Leader
As the Team Leader, you will be leading our team of Account Managers for our revolutionary booking and enquiry management software, Collins, responsible for ensuring customer retention and happiness.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Directly manage a team of Collins Account Managers/ Executives
• Assist with the development of the Collins Account Management team
• Hold quarterly employee success plan meetings (ESP’s) with each of your team members
• Lead regular team meetings
• Participate in/ lead cross functional & company projects and initiatives
• Contribute to the Access Customer Success & DesignMyNight strategy
• Case and escalation management
• Maintain successful relationships with key internal stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years Account Management/ Customer success experience
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Charismatic and great communicator
• Technology savvy and capable
• Experience in handling escalated customer complaints/customer care
• Experience in managing at risk customers/ churn management
• Previous track record of developing strong business relationships
• Proven track record or maintaining successful relationships with key internal stakeholders
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
7 days ago