- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 09 July 2022
- Job Ref: J6488
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Achieve a sales target for Initial software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance
- Have a very good understanding of all Access IP and relevant 3rd party products
- Respond to enquiries quickly and efficiently and provide feedback to cultivate the rest of the team
- Build a good relationship with the prospects and nurture every opportunity
- Host meetings at all levels with prospects
- Once a sale is made, ensure a smooth handover to the projects team
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include several nights away from home
- Be prepared to organise telephone reference sites or site visits for either you own or other team member’s prospects
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- A track record in providing solutions to the associated market
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
- Have a full driving licence
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role.
- Previous field sales experience.
- Sector specific sales experience preferred.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Day-to-day, you will:
As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get: