- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 16 May 2021
- Job Ref: J3237
Account Manager (ERP Software)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Develop effective relationships with prospect customers to maximise all new business sales opportunities.
- Have a sound knowledge of the full range of our Products & Services. To be able to discuss/demonstrate the value proposition for each offering.
- Hit/exceed predetermined sales targets in line with company growth targets.
- Develop and implement a prospect contact strategy ensuring prospect contact KPIs are achieved/exceeded.
- Employs a range of skills & resources in the development of qualified new business sales leads.
As a well-rounded Account Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English.
- Degree qualified in relevant subject.
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role.
- Previous field sales experience.
- Sector specific sales experience.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Act with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate a positive approach.
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning.
- Travel and overnight stays where required.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.