- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 22 February 2023
- Job Ref: J7541
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this passion that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
- Customer centric account manager / relationship manager with industry knowledge &/or preferred domain expertise in the area of Business Solutions - Accounting; ERP/SCM; MRP; Analytics & Reporting or alternatively someone with a strong background in other business solutions like People Solutions - HR; Payroll; L&D; T&A; WFM.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Customers’ business & identify upsell & cross opportunities across the Access Solution Portfolio’s (software, services & support)
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers to build relationships with all levels of contacts & drive Customer Satisfaction
- Achieve a sales target for software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets
- Build solution sales capability & become accredited across the relevant Access portfolio
- Build solution knowledge & be responsible for preparing & delivering your own customer demonstrations
- Manage the end-to-end pipeline building & sales process from RFI, RFP, presentation, negotiation and contracting
- Work with and support the Support & Services team to maximise customer experience and value realised from the solution
- Support the marketing and customer engagement – eg webinars, events, case study creation, attend exhibitions or attend meetings in support of other salespeople. Use these assets to self-generate leads & opportunities
- Use the Access toolset to maximise customer engagement & CSAT and provide regular reporting – Salesforce, Marketo & Customer Success Portal
Ability to work dynamically and at pace to grow as new products or new acquisitions are added to the portfolio.
Skills & Experience
- A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude & entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience in a B2B telephone & field Sales &/or Account Management roles in ANZ & internal markets. Potentially also with sector specific experience.
- Experience at working in a large ANZ or multi-national IT/Technology company in a range of roles & locations
- Able to work under own initiative as part of a small local team but larger ANZ Regional and Global Access team
- Self-motivated with Excellent time management skills with strong ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, email, written and presentations
- Ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships, co-operation with, and support for colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrates a commitment to development and lifelong learning both for yourself & the team
- Acts with integrity, loyalty and honesty.
- Excellent technology skills specifically with Microsoft Office; Salesforce; Social Selling; Market mapping
What does Access offer you?