- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2022
- Job Ref: J5679
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we are looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It is this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That is why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
We are one of the most successful and fastest growing software groups in the UK and are now investing heavily in the Asia Pacific region aiming to replicate our success.
Unleashed Software is part of The Access Group portfolio and is a cloud-based solution at the heart of great businesses that make, manage, or move good products.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be a member of a small sales team, collectively working on achieving sales targets, along with meeting objectives around software maintenance, bureau processing and consultancy targets. This role will be focused on APAC, and not just NZ, however, so whilst you’ll be based in NZ, you’ll be working with both our NZ and AU teams.
Day to Day
- Consistently focused on individual and team Sales targets,
- you’ll be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills
- Having a good basic understanding of Access IP & 3rd party products.
- You’ll build and maintain good working relationships across both prospects and internal Unleashed teams.
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas, which may also be in support of other salespeople within your team.
- Once a sale is made, you’ll ensure a smooth handover to the projects team.
- You’ll be recognised as a motivated self-starter, with an enthusiastic and never give up attitude
- You’ll cultivate a strong understanding of business processes & practices and become recognised as a SME regarding our products and services
- You will seek to continuously improve your skills & work independently or as one of a team – to consistently achieve sales targets and objectives
Your Skills and Experiences
- Degree qualified
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role or Account Management
- Previous field sales experience – ideally sector specific
- Skills, Knowledge, and Attributes
- Consistently demonstrate excellent communication skills, telephone, email & written
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise a demanding workload
- Excellent time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also able to work as part of a small team
- Develop and maintain positive relationships, co-operation with and support for colleagues and clients
- Show a commitment to self-development and lifelong learning through a positive & proactive approach
- Act with integrity, loyalty, and honesty
- Travel and overnight stays where require
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we are all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we are all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it is just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, if you are qualified, we cannot wait for your application.