- Sector: Sales
- Expiry Date: 02 July 2021
- Job Ref: J3617
Account Management Team Leader
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You will be someone who can:
- Develop effective relationships with customers to maximise new sales opportunities.
- Have a sound knowledge of the full range of our Products & Services. To be able to discuss/demonstrate the value proposition for each offering.
- Hit/exceed predetermined sales targets in line with company growth targets.
- Drive revenue across a defined set of existing accounts by expertly maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and drive sales success across the AM team.
- Employs a range of skills & resources in the development of qualified new sales leads.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Maximize revenue growth for by managing & growing existing Access customers by planning, forecasting, and executing all aspect of revenue generation.
- Create and maintain our internal value proposition
- Motivate, train, educate and assist our internal Account Management teams to be capable of presenting our value proposition
- Directly support team members in the closing of any opportunities requiring assistance.
- Manage individual sales campaigns were required.
- Report on AM performance metrics from lead generation, activity, pipeline status, conversion rates and revenue generation, all of which should be managed via Salesforce.
- Work alongside Marketing to define lead generation campaigns, follow-up, and reporting
- Identify and develop an understanding of competitive offerings and how to compete and win against each of them
- Always provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers
- You may be required to attend exhibitions, host seminars, present sales ideas or attend meetings in support of other salespeople which may include nights away from home
- Software demonstrations are arranged and delivered with a confident and positive approach. Value and Insight are accurately referenced throughout.
- Confidence and persuasive manner.
- Tight organisational and time management skills.
- Pricing quotations are accurate & in line with agreed pricing
- Information is given on the full range of products and services including clear reference to Value & Insight where appropriate.
- Forecasts are accurate and timely.
As a well-rounded Account Management Team Leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Previous direct sales focus in your career
- Sales team management experience within a software/solutions sale’s environment
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling methodologies
- Verifiable track record
- Willingness and ability to spend up to 50% of your time in client and prospect meetings
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.