- Sector: Marketing
- Expiry Date: 10 October 2021
- Job Ref: J4262
Reporting to: Head of Content
Salary: £25,000 per annum
About the company:
DesignMyNight.com is one of the UKs Top 50 Start-ups and Guardian Small Business Award Winner. DesignMyNight is the ultimate nightlife discovery tool allowing users to discover and book into the best bars, pubs and clubs and buy tickets to the hottest events in the UK. DesignMyNight also offers two ground-breaking systems to the Industry: a booking & enquiry management software, Collins and a Ticketing software. You can be part of our young dynamic team. DesignMyNight was recently acquired by The Access Group, which enables us to kick on to even greater heights!
[Look out for the office dogs, office bar, regular press nights out, free fruit, tea and coffee and beer pong Friday’s]. We work hard and play hard so if you like the idea of that keep reading…
About the role:
We’re looking for a junior account executive to join the content team at DesignMyNight. Sitting between a content and customer facing role, you’ll work with us to get the best out of partners listed on our site.
Confident in a client facing position, and keen to learn more about digital marketing, you’ll work on exclusives, teach our customers about the site, perform regular administrative tasks with growth in mind, and ensure the quality of bars, restaurants and venues listed on DesignMyNight.
You’ll be reporting to and work closely with the Head of Content to improve both B2C and B2B relationships in a new and exciting hybrid role that you’ll have the chance to really own.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- A go-getter.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time. You’re organised, but flexible.
- You’re confident in a client-facing position, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in all thing’s hospitality.
- You have an eye for data and look to learn more.
- You’re reactive and proactive in equal measure.
- You’re happy to get on the phone and get the answers you need.
- You understand content marketing, but if you don’t? You’re keen to.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
What you’ll do in your first 12 months:
- Create a confident software partner environment, shaping this side of our department and its assets.
- Manage daily changes to partners in our content admin.
- Secure exclusive offers, content partnerships and deals with our partners for use on DesignMyNight.com
- Help to promote and maintain the presence of software partners on DesignMyNight.com, working with customers daily to make the most out of their time on our site.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Build monthly reports and bring your ideas for improvements to the table.
- Regularly audit and summarise our software partners to get the most out of them.
- Manage daily software partner go-lives on DesignMyNight based on existing quality expectations.
- Competitive Salary plus Commission
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33)
- A match contributory pension and healthcare
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Spain
- Regular socials
- Office bar
- Tea, coffee, fruit on tap
- Cute office dogs