1st Line Service Desk - Operations
- Location: Timişoara
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
- Sector: Customer Success
- Expiry Date: 06 April 2023
- Job Ref: J8347
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love Work, Love Life, Be You’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day and help us continue to grow.
We are the number one UK headquartered software provider in the UK and are forecasted to grow to a global population of over 12,000 employees by 2026.
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from the Hospitality sector, to Manufacturing industry, to Not for Profit’s to Construction, and many more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business, currently helping over 60,000 customers to have the freedom to do more.
Working pattern: 8 hours shift covering Overnight Support Hours (Mon-Sun - 23:00-11:00)
Reporting to the Support Team Leader, you will be part of the team which is responsible for providing customer contact for incidents, service requests and changes as required through customer voice, portal and email channels.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Drive quality ticket logging and triage to ensure successful handover to 2nd line teams when deeper investigation is required.
- Provide regular customer updates and communications in line with service expectations.
- Operate as part of a team providing 24x7 support service to UK customers including peak times / mass volume events / major incidents.
- Drive for a skilled / quality customer interactions and high first contact resolution where possible.
- Take personal responsibility and ownership for tickets and seeing them through to resolution.
- Perform scheduled customer environment maintenance and routine tasks to support service availability and performance KPI.
- Support 2nd line engineers with planned change and improvement activity.
- Proactively respond to monitoring alerts and events to maintain services.
- Ensure knowledge management articles are continuously created / amended following new learning.
As a well-rounded Service Desk Analyst, your Skills and Experiences will likely include:
- Proven Customer service skills with direct customer contact.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience as a customer facing service desk analyst within a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of general IT platforms, applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Technical skills :
- MS Active Directory and MS365 (Essential)
- Windows Desktop OS (Essential)
- Windows Server Operating Systems (Desirable)
- Citrix Environments (Desirable)
- Application support of applications from major vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, VEEAM etc (Desirable)
- Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of supporting VDI environments (Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their importance.
- Proactive thinking with Problem management and Problem solving
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Passionate, professional, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously and we will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Meal Tickets
- 7 Card gym membership paid by the company
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t match perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that we’re all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun!
What’s holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing Access Family!
Love Work. Love Life. Be You.